Monday, October 11, 2010

One 404 page away from being done :D




I'm almost done, folks. Gotta say, after Angelica provided me with the new logo, the page really seems to have a sense of cohesion that was lacking previously. I made the links into a thinner font-face so that it wouldn't distract from the logo on top. Also, figured out how to add a copyright symbol into the footer (which was harder than one would think...).
Anyhoo, All I have to do now is talk with Angelica and decide one what she wants for a 404 page.
Til next time, folks!

3 comments:

  1. looks very clean but also very angelica. good job barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So im glad that you changed her type spaced name out with her logo it def. seems more her style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the big owl. Did you do the blue prints when doing her site or did she draw out what she wanted?

    ReplyDelete