Okay, so I won't lie. For a short period there, I started dreading coding. I was just thinking about how mundane it was going to turn out, but that anything I produced would be a better site than what they had before.
But then my group went back to Moscato's to take pictures of him making homemade pasta, other foods, and the location in general. We had come up with the concept that the background of the site would be a cutting board, but I never dreamed that it would be turn out this good -
We have Christie to thank for this super awesome layout. And with this, along with the fact that the owner has told us that we can alter the logo as we see fit in order to make it jive with the site best, I have become excited for coding all over again.

I think it looks super sweet. I already told Christie this top, but I can't wait to see it all! I would just say remember to keep the center area really simple and clean (hey, Kingdom Hearts reference by accident!) since the background is complex.
ReplyDeleteWow! it's like a double rainbow of awesomeness! lol But seriously I am really impressed that you guys were able to find a new and creative way to represent the colors and feel of an Italian restaurant. I think they will be really impressed with the thought you guys put into the design and it certainly stands out from typical websites. Are all of the pages treated in this way or do you have multiple background layouts? A sweet dining table setup might be nice for the menu pages. Can't wait to see how the site progresses.
ReplyDeletego team awesome
ReplyDeleteYes defiantly a great image and a great way of getting the image as well. Thats reassuring that he is not very strict with the logo, better not change it though, for hassle later on.
ReplyDeletewe rock :)
ReplyDelete