Right now, we're waiting to set up another meeting with our client to finalize our direction and discuss the changes and ideas we're having about the final designs. So, not much to report. We're in the middle of implementing all the advise and critiques everyone has provided us. Not much more to report since we're generally finalized in our designs.
Som in the mean time... I'll give you a taste of our 404 page! And here, you can see an example of Angelica's picture corrections, where she's taken out all of the slimy food glare. :)

I love the 404 page!!!! Amazing!! Also, cheers to Angelica for the success in the color corrections. Im sure this is just the background for the 404 but make sure you include links for your visitors to link back to the site. I hope the client agrees with the changes suggested by the critiques last week. I cant wait to see the site with the new changes.
ReplyDeleteThe image looks a lot better. Much more appetizing. Doesn't seem like you guys have too much to do considering your progress for the proposal presentation. Will you guys be adding any sort of link back to the homepage and other information to the image itself so users will know what to do if they come across this site?
ReplyDelete