Okay, so here's the thing kiddies. Angelica and I redid a photoshoot with a bunch of yummy foods. The effect we want is for food to hang over the cutting board and be able to make that it looks like its sitting on some sort of countertop. That wasn't practical with the original choice as the image was cropped, and most photos were like that. So, I experimented myself with the photoshop tool photomerge, using several photos from the shoot to try and expand the canvas a bit, and achieve the vision I had in mind. (Thank you Alexander Kusminov, for saving me hours of work).
However, We were better able to achieve the desired effect in the new shoot.
BUT! I'm not particularly ecstatic about the way it looks... A little too symmetrical and what not for my taste.
So, here, I'm holding it up to a vote to see what people think about the look. (Mentally envision the top one as the photomerge file).
(The white box represents the view of a 1024x768 window).
So, again, please vote which background has a generally better look please / would work better as a background.
ooo i like the second one with the food popping out, i think this will be the best way to go due to its a bester picture, no gooy open tomato.
ReplyDeleteI agree I like the one on the bottom better it seems more tangible, the first image is alittle clean. But my question is... can you just center the cutting board ontop of a countertop image? This way you will always see the image? Although it might be a floating ghostly like cutting board. Either way the one at the bottom seems a bit more dynamic. -Jenessa
ReplyDeleteBottom one looks definitely better. I love how everything (vegies) are framed very nicely around the main area with info. Nice re-shoot!
ReplyDeleteI know I missed the voting but I really love that bottom picture. Not just the space in the white frame, but I could see the whole website as this picture!
ReplyDelete