EDIT 3-22-11
As of February of 2011, our site is redesign is now live and online at the following url. :D
Our next assignment in web design is to get into a small group and find a local business that needs their website redone.
I am with Angelica and Christie.
And we are redesigning the site for the local Italian restaurant, Moscato's Bella Cucina.
http://www.moscatosbellacucina.com/
Not to mention that you are getting free food, the website is in need of some major attention. Needs a bit of a facelift. It needs to make people want to eat there when they stumble upon it. I know when I look at it I don;t particularly want to eat there. Oh, and you should probably keep those awesome cut out grapes that have been wonderfully incorporated in the design. haha
ReplyDeletelulz at the grapes in the top-left corner.
ReplyDeleteoh wait, andrew pointed them out too...
i agree, websites need to entice consumers and customers to want to go to that place and spend money, haha. maybe stray away from the italian cliches or emphasize them to make it fun, bold, and flavorful!
ReplyDeleteThis is should a fun thing to do cause its very straight forward but a lot can be done with it.
ReplyDeletePlus FREE FOOD
I am curios to see whether your group will encorporate a forum so that the restaurant will be able to manage their content, i.e. add coupons or special event info. For my group we are considering this as an option for the home page, but this does give the client the opportunity to clutter up the home page.
ReplyDelete